background

Saturday, December 11, 2010

ChEat-dAy Lady

Weehoo...saturday datang lagi!!

"Dgn ini diisytiharkan..bahawa..setiap hari sabtu adalah "cheat day" yg diwujudkan khas utk my salt-free lady .."
 ~~ credit to en.tunang for such a meaningful thoughts **wink**

Went out for shopping with en.tunang ~ beli macam2 ~ and paling syiok ; makan sedap (tau la after a long-long wait nk makan sedap..got it finally!!). Tau kt mn? Hehe..Siam Express Thai food tu, and so happen ada promo lak, per person cuma 8.95+, which is for me cam murah la jgk. I was like..why not i try to ask en.tunang kn? Mn tau he agree? Plus, he also "pantang" for quite sometime already. I bet he'll agree with my choice. I can later see a smile on his face, so to what i understand la, its a YES!!

Terus ja masuk dlm restaurant tu..i cant help stopping my eyes from staring at the menu. Mak aiii..mmg byk menu, and semua looks sempoi wooo. I took roughly 15min to belek (view) all the list, not to check on the price, tapi to analyse the salt content..haha!

Ok la..while en.tunang has already choose his set, he keep forcing me to make my decision faster. So he ordered plain rice + stir fry garlic chicken. And for cheat-day lady (temporary to stop using salt-free lady :)) i had a wonderfullllllll "Thai-style noodles" which slightly tasted like mee / koay teow kungfu. And yea, alang2 dh nk langgar pantang hari ni, we decided (i mean..i decided) to also order appetizer ~~ Otak-otak. Yummy!!!

Done.

I had my tummy full with those noodles, chicken plus the otak-otak. I asked him, sedap ka? He answered, "ok ja..x la sedap sgt". I was like...really ka? I rasa semua sedap kt sini. Ada ka patut he can simply tease me & said : "..u rs semua sedap pasai dh lama u makan without garam.." Hehe..quite true also la kn. Bila dh lama makan "pantang food", bila ter-off pantang suma bnda jad sedap kn?

p/s : Actually kn, masa makan td x rasa guilty sgt bila off-pantang, tp bila dh setle mkn smp x leh bangun, baru rasa cam takot, xpa kot kan aku mkn ni kn? Ada effect ka aku off-pantang ni? Hehe..tu la sapa suruh tipu, kn dah takot. Padan muka sendiri!!!

Apapun, i bet my tummy will definitely thanked me for the treat today. U're most welcome!! Haha

Now i have extra reasons to love Saturday more & more..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment